Starting out the new year with a positive outlook is a must for us. Day dream with us about these major positives that 2017 brings us.
1. It is a brand new year! Saying C’est La Vie to 2016 was a sweet, sweet moment!
2. The January release of Resident Evil: The Final Chapter
3. A new Depeche Mode Album, Spirit, will be released this Spring.
4. Season Two of Stranger Things!!! A release date has yet to be announced but Netflix has stated that it will be before July.
5. New Technology – SGNL is a smart strap that enables you to make calls by placing your fingertip on your ear.
6. A Culinary dream is coming to life! Eataly World, a 20 acre gourmet theme park is slated to open in Bologna, Italy in the second half of 2017.
7. Production of the affordable $35,000 tesla sedan begins. Do you have yours on pre-order yet?
8. The release of The Legend of Zelda: The Breath of the Wild
9. One of our favorites, David Sedaris releases Theft by Finding: Diaries, a selection of his poignant journal entries from the past (almost) four decades.
10. “Cross Country: The Power of Place in American Art, 1915–1950” at the High Museum, Atlanta, February 12–May 7, 2017. This exhibit includes works by rural american artists and photographers like Georgia O’Keeffe, Ansel Adams, Thomas Hart Benton, and more.