Still using a personal email account (e.g. Outlook®, Hotmail®, AOL MailSM, Yahoo® etc.) to do your email marketing?
If so, you’re already missing out on tools and features that are essential for effective email marketing. Here are 10 things you don’t get with a personal email account:
1. You’re not prepared to send bulk emails
Email services manage the behind the scenes work to get your message delivered.
2. You’re putting relationships at risk
Email services have built-in tools and practices to help you safely send your emails.
3. You can’t host and manage your list from one location
Email services allow you to host and manage your email database from a single location.
4. You’re on your own
Email services make it quick and easy to do email marketing and offer free support.
5. You’re unable to deliver emails in the right format
Email services ensure your email is delivered in the correct format every time.
6. You can’t create professional-looking emails that match your brand
Email services offer professionally-designed email templates that are easy to customize.
7. You can’t protect yourself from delivery problems
Email services maintain permission policies to help keep your emails out of the spam folder.
8. You can’t see who opened and clicked
Email services offer email reports to track opens, clicks, and shares of your emails.
9. You don’t have the newest tools and features
Email services provide regular updates to enhance functionality, comply with the law, and optimize email delivery.
10. You could be breaking the law
Email services provide the tools you need to comply with laws like CAN-SPAM and CASL.
Ready to get started with Constant Contact? Let us get you set up with a 60-day free trial today! TeXocial is a Constant Contact Provider!